28/2/10

I was sure. Project CAOS (Not The Fight Club Reference)

¨I was sure she loved me
But in the end a teenager can´t feel the love
As pure and good as it in the first place is
Atractions, scents, and sights
Al irrelevant to the relevancy
While the blood of mercy
Come killing the light withing our eyes
No one will ever really love you
Ha!
I laughed when my creator told me
And then I cracked his skull with a fucking kitchen hammer
My veins started to boil
My hair started to grow
It covered my face
And my red eyes glowed
Trying to find a way into her heart
Passin right by the carotid
And right above the lungs
The sweet heart is ubicated within the lungs?
I come out and breed air
Or am I just breeding the hell that I created for myself
The guilt of my fate, the words of my father
It seems I stand on the face of the ancients
Shadows come looking for a smoke
I gladly give one to them
And they told me that we are bond
¨Yeah right¨ I say
¨Like if a shadow could know
Like if a shadow could know what love is
Shadows of past present and future
Music of the soul
The etereum perspective
Of blood guts and needles and entrust¨
I don´t think I need another betrayal
Would you, shadow.
Promise me I´ll never
Taste the same blood that he tasted
Make love with the same corpse as he did
Delight myself with the torment wich he created
And please, please, tell me
Or promise me, your empty promise
Please say it to me
Would you be my wife if
You knew what love is
And the majority of your soul belonged to me?
Im the light shadow.
You are the reflection of my veins
The octave of a sound wich from me escapes
A moan, twisted moans of pleasure
If I have the right to choose
If you have the right to choose
And I don´t say we don´t
But I already chosed when
I refused to transfuse my essence
To another woman´s womb
I denied my pride in seek of joy
Pride and prejudice you know what they say
Fuck, when I thought someone actually loved me
Which is something I never felt from another shadow before
A shadow who loved me
Just that, pum, the light comes right through the window
Lights the room and let to the discover
My fluids and poems on my bed
And my guitar in a total emotional despair
So please
Please shadow o´mine
Tell me when the happiness
Comes with you¨


























































































¨How come I have the right to be a jerk but still have the obligation of not to be one¨

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Recuerda que no eres jurado. Tu proceso aguarda en la recamara contigua.