23/8/10

Que necesitaban los niños indigo que tambien son cristal?

Am I just a tool of satisfaction?
...
Does anybody truly care about how I feel
What could possibly anybody do to make me happy?
The only thing everybody know is how to make me sad...


I am the problem


Am I the problem?


That must be...

Do I fit in this world?
Does anybody care if I die...
Nobody will cry after a few weeks...
On the extreme scenario...months...
And then, that´s it

NOBODY EVER REMEMBERS ME







NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO




why should I change for society...when society won´t change for me...never....




I wanna cry, deep inside
I wanna be the little boy I never was
I wanna be happy
I´m a problem
I don´t want to die...
But at this rate
And like this...
In this manner
I neither want to LIVE!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Recuerda que no eres jurado. Tu proceso aguarda en la recamara contigua.